Monday 14 July 2014

Yummy Looking Tsumami Kanzashi Hair Stick with Sagari Dangles

I was told my some friends who saw these pieces on my Facebook wall that they looked like soft candies or marshmallows or maybe cotton candy!

I did pick the colors for the kanzashi very carefully when planning. I wanted the bouquets exude softness, elegance, and innocence. Though I had never expected that they could look edible :)
 
For this kanzashi, I combined yellow lemon and pink with a slight touch of mauve. I named this piece Lemon Chiffon Toned Tsumami Kanzashi Hair Stick. Very sweet and soft. I made this from vintage kimono and batik. The hair stick can be worn with or without sagari dangles.


The second one has more maturity. For Lavender Mint Blue Tsumami Kanzashi Hair Stick, I combined soft lavender, mint blue with a touch of mulberry purple. I used vintage kimono and Indian saree silk.





No comments:

Post a Comment