Saturday 12 November 2016

New Batch Of Vintage Kimono Jackets On My Etsy Shop

A few days ago, a new batch of kimono jackets arrived. Here they are!


I had picked out some of the best ones during my vintage kimono hunting. Six out of seven are made of silk, while one is probably not. The owner couldn't determine whether it's silk or not. But it must be of excellent quality since the expert of kimono couldn't even tell if it's silk or not. I can't wait to list them on Etsy.

Would like to see how these kimono jackets look like? Check out my vintage & supplies shop Jagatara Art Vintage & Supplies on Etsy.

4 comments:

  1. harriet@mail.postmanllc.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete